Monday, November 08, 2004

Contemptible

If you've got some time to burn, amuse yourself with these galleries of these surrender monkeys at "sorryeverybody" expressing their deep sorrow to the rest of the world on behalf of America for the foul crime of re-electing Bushitler Shrub the Chimp-man.

The unintentional humor is priceless.

What a pathetic lot, begging "please don't hate us", or pleading with the terrorists to "please don't blow up Travis County" because "I tried!"

The "irate underground cinema" can't seem to understand how their efforts of street-theater with funny masks didn't win it for Kerry.

The ones who beg for mercy (see gallery 4, for example) are sellout turncoats, who seem to think the "rest of the world" is their Overlord to be appeased.

I love the gallery 6 sign: "I'm sorry for being Canadian and unable to change anything", which says far more than its writer intends.

If the traitor on gallery 6 said his message "Listen people...try not to be mad at us, but if you're going to attack us again during the next four years, just make sure that you don't get any innocent people this time, ok? Now that you all know how firmly divided we are, there's no excuse to hold us all responsible" anywhere within earshot of me, well...I'd best not say.

Actually, I will say. He's actually suggesting that the terrorists kill people who voted for Bush, because they're not the "innocent" ones apparently. I'd...

No, really, I'd best not say...

I am sitting here, ROTFL, at their precious, sad, pouty faces!!!

Vulgar, young, unkempt, these petulatnt children don't deserve a single shred of the affluence and freedom they enjoy, as they rage that the "system" is broken and heap ashes on their shaggy heads.

These people in India are rather happy with the result, however.

While we're looking at cute pencil-sketches, I'm partial to this one.

And I refer the "sorryeverybody" people to this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry? I feel pity (really, I do) for all the people who embarassed themselves by posting their apologies to the 'net. It's an unprecedented demonstration of how pathetic people can be.
2$$G

10:40 AM, November 10, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home