Mayor Giuliani will travel the country this summer to detail each of his Twelve Commitments.Sure some of those are kind of vague, but that's to be expected. And some of those things aren't really within the President's power, other than to provide moral support.
The Twelve Commitments:
1. I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists’ War on Us.
2. I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation.
3. I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.
4. I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.
5. I will impose accountability on Washington.
6. I will lead America towards energy independence.
7. I will give Americans more control over, and access to, healthcare with affordable and portable free-market solutions.
8. I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.
9. I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.
10. I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
11. I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.
12. I will expand America’s involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.
I particularly like, however, the new phrase, "Terrorist's War on Us", which clearly shows an understanding that we can't just run away from it by withdrawal.
But Presidents do appoint judges, and if he's putting in strict constructionists, that's all I need to know!