Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things to Come

A policy point I would like the administration to adopt is the following:

Break up Saudi Arabia.

Why?

It is clear that radical Islamism is being spread around the world by Saudi petrodollars. This needs to stop.

I was pleased therefore to come across the following "map" outlining one possible future for a remade Middle East. Nobody in official circles admits to supporting it, but it's a more rational setup than the semi-random lines drawn by the post-colonial powers we are stuck with now.

The more I look at it, the more I like it:



Click to enlarge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say;

This needs to stop,

The best comment would be I/we will stop this..

It is time for the next step

I will log in soon and see what other readers think

1:59 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Keir said...

Great to see the creation of Free Kurdistan, at least. One of those little things the Treaty of Sevres set about creating before we stabbed the reeks in the back for the sake of Turkish appeasement.

8:44 AM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home